Friday, November 17, 2006

we ride... yeah we ride we ride...

The week just went by so fast. It's already friday and I am so stoked for the scheduled sale later at galleria. Can't wait to get my hands on a new pair of shoes I'd been eyeing for a month and something from my favorite shops, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not at all materialistic or anywhere near that. It's just that I am a strong believer in the healing power of retail therapy. hahahahaha...

I feel I need to reward myself for working hard and just keeping it steady despite outbursts of problems here and there. See, I don't really live a perfect life but thank god for my jobs and my family, even if certain things don't go my way all the time, I can still find something good about the kind of work I have and the kind of people I am around with.

These days, it's still my masters that's been a constant bother. I am back to thinking if if I should still pursue it or what. By next academic year, I'd be on my 6th year and anyone from UP would very well know about the MRR... Meaning, should I wish to continue, I'd already have penalty courses. And the stressing will ofcourse carry on...dang!!! I figured, I've really experience just about everything I never got to experience back in college. Imagine, enrolling prerog, getting an incomplete, changing of matriculation and so on an so forth. Hay... but I filed for residency this semester and I did it the hard way. It took me three days to finish everything. I went there last Tuesday, but there weren't any advisers available. I was running so late. Then Wednesday came...I was able to finish with the form 5 and all but twas past 1130 and so I wasn't able to pay. I asked Dindi for a huge favor, but just my luck, she got there 432...and you know how these UP police are... power trip anyone???

So I had to go back Thursday for another rendezvous with the UP community. It was no more than 10 minutes of waiting and so I had enough time to go around the Shopping Center which I so missed. Went to the coop and got me some drinks. Was thinking of buying stuff for baking but had to restrain myself. There were just too many. hahahahaha... Anyhow, thank god, the day went by smoothly. Wasnt late for Dream and the manong cabbie was nice. I still had time to make chika with Miss J when I got there.

Speaking of Miss J, we were just talking about birth control methods and all yesterday, for what reason I shant disclose. Hahahaha. But anyway, I was just saying earlier on that I'm back to age 23,well hell yeah. I am back. I used to think that I wouldnt have kids and not even get married. And for a brief moment, I was convinced that I should. But again, things happened. Now, I have decided. No kids for me. How about a husband? What for? Maybe a life partner but we dont have to get married and complicate things even more. But anyhow, I'd have to pay my ob-gyne a visit, needa be popping pills again but I'm so intrigued by how that injectible works. Hmmmh.

I was thinking of getting a haircut this weekend. I think I'm going out tomorrow with some friends for lunch. Tonight's still free. But I have alaready made plans for Sunday and the rest of the coming week. And boy oh boy are we in for a lot of waiting in line and all. Papers are almost ready. But I've been having second thoughts now if I'm gonna leave the country for good. Cold feet...Canada is no fun. If I could bring all my friends with me, my god, that'd be the best. But I dunno. Lots of thinking and pondering. I have a beautiful house here. A car. I've got everything here and so much more. I know if I would give it sometime, I'll get the same stuff there but it wouldnt be the same...

My dad would say it over and over again to me that we all chart our destiny. Told him, doesnt take a rock scientist to figure that out, but he said, I need to be constantly reminded... being the bratty stubborn kid I am...hahahaha.. It's a good thing my parents did not meddle so much with my life... I mean they didn't pressure me to be this and that and all. They made me decide on my own. They dont even care if I make munny or not. See, this is exactly what I'd miss if I leave everything behind. My mom doesnt want to leave while my dad can't because he had to take all my brothers police records. Yep, twas the easiest way to fix my bro's probs, and he being the junior, my dad just decided to take the liabilities. Hay...

By the way snaps for me, my biz is doing well. And I'm actually thinking of expanding to other items. Hmmmh... I'll see.

Oooh, I was able to swing by the gym last night. Had a blast doing 30 minutes on the treadmill and strengthening my arms and legs. Did some for the abs too minus the machine. My arms are kinna shaky already. I think I overdid it..hahahaha. But yeah, I am loving the gym again. I hope this will carry on. There's a good deal being offered to me, around 11 grand for 14 months. which I think I'd get, so I'm again saving up for that. I still have to come up with 10 grand for Ayie's shocks...

I really think it's going to be a great friday all the way... I dunno why but I just feel it.

No comments: