Wednesday, November 01, 2006

All Saints and Sinners...



Here's another one for the books...I got to chat with my baby and it's nice to know that he's doing better although he's still not up to our usual tete-a-tete. But it's all good.

I'm tryna fix everything. I might go there sooner than I thought I would. If I could just fix my papers. But I'm already processing my visa. If I could just come up with the munny right away.

It's a holiday today. Not much to do except traffic was especially tight around ABC that I was late for the afternoon slot. Thank god for Dindi's company, I didn't have to brave the darned thing by myself. Been suffering from impatience lately. My attention deficit gets worse by the day and I'm always restless. I dunno how I got to be this anxious. I've been wearing specs lately cuz I've been frequently getting dizzy at work. My eyes...oh my eyes. Anyway, I need a good massage. and I will get one this weekend. That's fo-sho!!! Hehehe...