Thursday, November 09, 2006

back tracking on a some-such Thursday morning...

Thank you is the new OK. It just became apparent to me more than any other time when you want to end a not so welcome conversation, all you have to is to say thank you. But ofcourse this is assuming that the other person is not too giddy nor too self-centered and insensitive. Which will probably be the case since any conversation with such a person who is giddy, self-centered and insensitive would not be welcomed. Anyway, I brought this up because yesterday, a friend said, her long time bf now an ex was tryna make conversation thru text. Ofcourse she wasn't interested anymore so what does she say? Your guess is as good as mine. An ice cold Thank You will always do the trick. Not in my book though. If I'm uninterested in making conversation, I leave it to body language and not say a word. I always think that a mere word is even too much to give to a person so undeserving of my time. My time is precious and moreso my thoughts and my words. This is what I've realized the past few. That from now on, I shant waste my time on things, especially people who cannot be trusted nor those who are just about feeding on one's vulnerabilities.

Speaking of vulnerabilities, I am about to give in to this "thing". Hahahaha. Funny how I'd regard it as such. Well, let's just say this thing puts a smile on my face. Gets me thinking about it even long after I've exposed myself to it. In a nutshell, it does make me happy. And who knows I could even be happier if I just give it a try. A friend said, what have I got to lose? Well aside from the technicalities of one thing, I might actually enjoy it too much, I might not be able to get over it and I just might become addicted. (hmmmh, no pun intended--promise!)

Anyway, today I started with my biz venture with my mom, reselling nice bags at el cheapo price tags. I went to the main shop with mama earlier but our contact person has yet to arrive. So I had to leave already and just trust my mama's taste. I got to sell 3 bags already. Without really trying so hard. The bags are real pretty anyway...no need to really do some salestalk. hehehehe.. I'm happy about it-- really!!!

Cheers to my endeavors!!! hehehe...

No comments: