Sunday, November 19, 2006

a need to whine...

Everyone's pretty occupied with the Pacquiao-Morales fight. The usual busy packed streets are amazingly clean and clear. Meanwhile, ABS CBN's been raking in the money from the sponsors. Bleeding it to the last drop. Geez. I just hope Manny brings this one home...

Well anyway, I'm not about to whine about that, I am whining about someone... I saw him today. But he didn't even say hi. I dunno what's wrong. I just hope he's really busy. It's been days, not that I should be affected. But I guess I am. See, this is what I really don't like about me. I kept to myself for too long and now, I've been missing this person so much. I am so tempted to tell him, but I just might turn him off. That's the last thing I would want now. Although I am feeling ultra sensitive about it right now, I know it's just the hormones working. Honestly, I don't think I can handle a relationship anymore anyway. I dunno. I'm just playing it cool for now.

Speaking of playing it cool, an old friend just made his presence felt. I didn't know that he's a regular reader of my blog. So HELLO THERE... this is about you alright. Nice to hear from you. and yeah, I'd definitely want to mess around with you..hahahaha.

Anyway, my spirit is picking up. It's starting to rain. Think it's time for me to get ready to go to the grocery. Ahhh, the life---retail therapy still rocks my socks!!!hehehehe.

1 comment:

no show said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.