Saturday, November 04, 2006

addicted to...

Bamboo was doing a Marley earlier and it got me thinking of how I've been impatient lately. Then I realize how it must have been for my baby. I know he's been waiting for me for more than a week now. Tsk.

My patience is being tested every single day. And right now, while I'm supposed to be doing the playlist, I take time off to write. It's just there's too much in my head at this very moment. I can't seem to concentrate on doing just one thing. After this I'm heading straight to the spa. My feet and my back are just about hurting like hell. I've been coughing incessantly since I got here. I suppose the allergies are catching on early.

To date, I've spent 5k on medicines for the past two weeks and yet I haven't fully recovered. I really don't like going to the doctors for the checkups. I mean, I wouldn't really wanna find out what's wrong with me. It'll drive me nuts. I've been feeling pain all over the body, not to mention my asthma is at its peak these days.

I'm so hungry. But I've decided to fix my life and start thinking about my health. Hope to get back to the gym Monday, which reminds me, I have to hook up with Tina Dy and Mays my friend. Oh man, I miss so many things. But I suppose, everything happens for a reason so I really need not worry. Just need to focus and do what I have to...

Christmas next month. Oh boy, oh boy....

It's a choice: Vancouver, Buffalo or Jacksonville.hmmmh. Damn.

No comments: