Tuesday, August 29, 2006

a welcome twist of fate...

John was right in saying, it doesn’t just happen in the movies. It feels surreal but the heavens have been looking out for me… hahahaha…

A damsel in distress and at the end of the tunnel is the prince in a shining white armor…er, corolla??? Hahahaha…

I thought I’d be stuck for as long as it takes manong cabbie to get the battery up and running… but lo and behold my phone rang and gad, twas of all people, my friend John. At first, I even hesitated to answer his question regarding my whereabouts… but hell, okey I’m stuck in a cab… then he went on to say he saw me and he’d be happy to drive me to ortigas.. whoaaaa???? Yup. I would have to walk up the underpass though which to my thinking, wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be but before I went even further a bunch of nice guys in ambulance gave me a lift up and brought me near John’s car. Haaaahhh…must’ve done something good to still deserve something like this..hehehehe…Imagine being in the middle of Edsa???what are the chances of a friend whom you haven’t seen for sometime, passing thru the same stretch at the same time with you on route to the same destination??? Oh man!!! Was it fate??? Could it be??? Hahahaha…

As far as I’m concerned, I am uber happy..smiling from ear to ear…oh man… the universe has conspired to get us together. .missed him for quite sometime… fresh from his birthday too... he’ll forever be in that special place…nakss… basta, I’m happy... and I like it!!!

1 comment:

sweetmisery said...

intriguing :)