Friday, August 25, 2006

the scope of horo...

Do you believe in horoscopes? Are you superstitious enough to actually think that our day to day dealings with things have already been written? That our character and perhaps aptitude have a lot to do with the incline and alignment of celestial bodies on the day of our birth? Do you share the same traits with those who share the same sign with you?

I was born January 10, and that makes me a Capricorn. So what are the most common traits of those born between December 22 til January 19? Well perhaps famous Capricorns like Muhammad Ali, Sir Isaac Newton even Joan of Arc could most likely give you an idea on how we Caps are…

In one website, I just broke into laughter when I saw just how much of a Capricorn I am…

Let’s see…

Good organizational skills ,Neat & tidy Practical
Realistic, Strong work ethic, Materialistic tendencies, Conventional, Respects authority, Egotism, Cruel taskmaster, Servility, Excessive perfectionism

Likes...
• Simple food
• Antiques
• History
• Responsibility
• Not being pressured
• Unconditional love
• Privacy
• Elitism
• Family
Dislikes...
• Untidiness
• Disorder
• Being teased
• Familiarity
• Surprises
• New ideas & paths
• Loneliness
• Being useless
• Public embarrassment
It’s amazing how it all fits the bill. In fact, my daily dose of horoscope from friendster ( which is really the reason why I get to check my account everyday—it’s just the horoscope folks!) --- read something like this:

If your ship encounters choppy waters, be ready to plug up any holes and move on.
In Detail
For a while now, you've been sailing along nicely and capably navigating the most threatening waters ... you should be proud of how you've handled yourself recently. This pride will continue to carry you onward, but you should be on the lookout for a few obstacles. If your ship encounters especially choppy waters, you may just spring an emotional leak. You will have to plug the hole for now -- you can deal with a more substantial repair once you're in a safe harbor.
I think it’s kinna freaky because it might be referring to my driving manually. I’ve been driving for the past 6 days… 5 of which in Edsa and 1 going Nova…Can I just be proud of my achievement? Hehehehehe… Somehow I have managed to deal with my fear. And my braking skills are absolutely smooth and suave, as attested by my dad who freaked out about several times just this morning. Hahahaha.. Traffic’s kinna bad today- it’s a Friday and then the roads are even wet. So I was extra careful. But I enjoyed it. Immensely. I hope to be really good at driving before the year ends.

I wish my Gemini baby could see just how I am doing these days. But he’s ignoring me. Well not exactly, but he’s not his usual self. I hate it when he’s all quiet. Damn…

The day is still young, but I am already looking forward to my luck tomorrow…hehehehe…

Carpe diem, hunny!!!

No comments: