Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Running late for the nth time...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I'm in the pits again. I've been late for the nth time. It's just getting harder and harder each day to force myself to get up and get going. the moment I do get up, I just end up playing with chanchan because, my gad, ...the kid is just so adorable. And just this morning, I woke up pretty late and he was just there lying in bed, and babbling something that got us both giggling. I wonder when he'd finally be able to speak clearly. Can't wait actually. I hope they'd still be around when he gets to do that. They're actually leaving for canada pretty soon. It hasn't really sunk in so, I'm just whiling away the time before it really gets to me.

1 comment:

sweetmisery said...

he's so cute! how's Ram? he must be a big boy now! :)