Tuesday, June 14, 2005

putting the funk to cardio




As expected, I was late for my cardio-funk class last night. Me and Teta of magic got carried away talking about some people and some things over the phone. It’s kinna nice to get to know her that it makes me wonder why some people find her to be such a snob and uptight. Must be because my tolerance level is pretty high also that’s why her personality didn’t put me off entirely. Plus factor perhaps would be the fact that she’s also from broad that we at some point have some things in common. Anyhoo, I’m getting off-kiltered again by my thoughts. So going back to the gym, I had a great time during my 45minute cardiofunk. I was able to follow better this week. I just did a 5 minute tread and 40reps of abdominals and about 30-40 minute shower. On top of everything, I was really feeling sick for most part of the day.

I often wondered when I’d ever get to enjoy holidays like today. Sigh. The price I have to pay for getting to do what I love doing. But hey, I need not complain... this actually makes me feel special. Like I’m not you’re usual run of the mill yuppie. I don’t make that much munny compared to my corporate counterparts but hey, no 6-figures can ever make me trade my job for the stress levels I’ll get from going corpo. Geez. Please… I’d rather be part of the academe than deal with biz peeps who feel they should enslave me to get their munny’s worth. Nah…Not my game.

No comments: