Wednesday, June 15, 2005

bed ridden...


I highly doubt I could go to my friend’s party tonight. It’s Jc’s treat at Bed in Malate. I know, I know. It’s not everyday that you get to share quality time with friends from dream but it’s been a loooooooong day for me already. Oh, the ever anti-social, boring me again…Plus I’m also thinking about tomorrow. I mean I have been late for the past coupla weeks. I’m almost always 3 out of 5. You can just imagine how much of that reflected on my paycheck today. I dunno what I’m doing with my finances. This month would prolly be the most challenging, most grueling and most frustrating. My munny from both my jobs both got delayed and I only got to rest easy just now. Then, enter the payables: I owe my mom some moolah, I need to pay some bills, plus I owe myself 5 grand. Geez. Father’s day on Sunday..I’m gonna have to buy something for the babies and my bro and my daddy ofcourse…It never ends! hay…but I shouldn’t really worry. It’s just munny…I can earn everything back. Well, I really hope so…



No comments: