Monday, April 04, 2005

work loader...

i often ask myself, how come up to now, im such a crammer?... is there any truth to what most of the people i asked that once a crammer always a crammer? i just got to submit a paper that's been due out about a coupla weeks back. once again, i beat the deadliest deadline. just charmed my way with the professor who's in awe of my job...heheheh..it's a good thing this cramming psyche didn't exactly carry on to my career. thank god this so called d-j'ing career requires more spontaneity and is less structured save for the time frames. hmmmh.i'd say i'm more worked up during the weekends when i do sign on cuz there are more commercials and sponsorships.

as of writing, im playing a shade of blue by incognito...thank god for all these! oh boy, don't i love my job! i just wish they'd pay us more and that'll be it...guess, then i could die! hehehe. and oh, nobody played toshi kubota yet, yipee!!!

oh couldn't wait for the weekend. i wanna hit the spa and relax! my body's already complaining. am i really working too hard? is getting up at 4a and sleeping at around 12a bad? oh maybe i just used to it, it has become my reality...drat....

No comments: