Wednesday, April 06, 2005

feeling summer fantastic...

i think one of these days, i'd come down with something.temperatures have been pretty crazy lately...it's freezing cold here in my ortigas office...then on my way to nova,ofcourse i'd have to deal with the heat. mind you it's a 30 minute trip aboard a cab.imagine, i burn 170 bucks for my fare. dang!that's why im already immobile if i only have 200bucks. daddddddyyyyyyy!!!

anyway, good news for me.they adjusted the temp at the office..from 23 to 25..yipee!so much better now.

summer summer bummer.i've to wait til june for my summer vacation-er, make that post-summer vacation. well, that's the only few days i could stash from my jobs.sounds sad, right? nah..i'm quite used to it. believe you me,if you had my job.i dunno.maybe it's just me. well, here's to summer!!!

No comments: