Friday, April 15, 2005

doing the bullets...

Random intellectualizations…
•After a week's absence in the blogging world, these are what I have in my head this 'thank-god-it's-payday-friday'the 15th.

•I often catch myself intellectualizing even the most mundane things of late. I dunno. Prolly it’s because I’ve too much time on my hands. I’ve already stopped worrying about school. I already got my transcript which took forever to get processed, by the way. trapik-reportingwise--I am 9 out of 10 this week. I didn’t go to work yesterday morning because, I was simply, depressed. Yup. It was the d-mode. And where could that possibly emanate? Let's just not go there.

•I got my 2nd shot and I mean injection before I hit Dream. Whoaaa, I feel I'm such a grown-up now for not even feeling the sting of the needle. No tears whatsoever.I was expecting to feel a little heavy as what my Ate Lei reminded me to feel...but I didn't. What can I say, I've outdone my long perceived tolerance for pain.

•Found out that Jod,our long lost friend, is just actually around and she's working somewhere in the city and not in the bundoks...

•Got to ride with Warren back to Ortigas. We got to keep track of each other's lives. It was pretty nice to wax nostalgic on a friday. Always been...

•I like the fact that I got more munny this payday than in previous pay days. I amassed a little...hehehe.

•I miss the island boy or the boy named after the island. Cryptic language.

• In relation to my first random thought, lately, I’ve been more observant that I ever was whenever I commute. I practically go OC when I sit on the cabbie or squeeze inside the train or join the Nova peeps take the fx. The other day on my fx ride to the train station, I sat right beside the driver and he was screaming at passengers tryna call their attention. I was the helpless victim to his loud gibberish yells. Grrrr. I had to cover my ears when he was about to do a repeat. How insensitive can you be for a few bucks. Can’t blame the guy, that’s how he earns his keep. Props to his persistence to keep the business rolling.

• We’re celebrating the 5th year anniversary of trapik.com tomorrow via a cruise by the bay. Pretty interesting cuz it’s not everyday you get to board a yacht and just appreciate the scenery no matter how the smell’s like. My problem though is that how the hell would I get there? However I plan to have lunch with a friend in Makati and then ride with her as she heads on over to her work near the bay. Grace promised to pick me up somewhere. Oh,such a baby me...

• I can’t wait to go home!!! I need to lie down and tire my eyes. I’ve been so glued to the boob tube… I never thought I’d be this disgustingly addicted. Thank god for cable for satisfying the need! Which reminds me, I’ve to pay the bills.

• Need to have my pix taken. I need to get me a passport. And need some of them pix too for the licensure exams.

No comments: