Tuesday, April 26, 2005

my fair share...

I’ve been very tired these days. I started things pretty hectic on a Monday. Yesterday, I went to PRC to file for my application for the LET. Gad. T’was really toxic. Thank god for my daddy and my friend Odette. I dunno. I didn’t think I’d survive the toxicity of that place. Anyway, I’m still lucky, cuz although I was stupid/clueless and all, I didn’t have to go thru that long a line and stay there for hours and hours on end.
Things went pretty smoothly for me, fortunately.

Fast forward to today, no lunch Tuesday. And there are not so new things to be followed at dream that I didn’t get to do..hehehe..twas still fresh and my mind has yet to adjust.hehehehe..how embarrassing!

Anyway, from novaliches to pasig. After going down the murt, I get on to my usual routine of hailing a cab at the corner of guadix. Although there’s a big sign that reads: no loading and unloading, our culture dictates otherwise. Twas partly my fault since I knew twasnt supposed to be done but still for my convenience, I went ahead. To the driver’s misfortune, he was apprehended by the irate mmda dude. I was forced to flash my kbp id which partly worked-- (that) the mmda dude got me another cabbie instead and carried on with the usual apprehension for merienda procedure. Drats.This happened with “My Fair Share” in the background. Funny when I think about it- as Seals and Crofts burst\into the chorus…” justice is a la-dy…I’ve had my fair share”, I can imagine how the driver felt since his license has yet to be redeemed from a previous violation. Oh well, I tried to help out. I did my share...hehehe.

So what’s the moral of the story here? There are still people who believe in the system and fight for it. That should be proof enough that prolly there’s still hope in the system. I see no reason why we should stop believing.i just hope to god he's just not hungry for merienda..oh please...

No comments: