Friday, September 15, 2006

break it down again...




I’m supposed to go to the gym. But something’s keeping me from going. More like someone.. I’t s a little boy named Chanchan. See, he’s leaving by next month. And I’m dreading the day. So now, I make sure I go home as early as possible and spend quality time with him. Earlier today, I drove and treated him to lunch from KFC. I don’t care if I’d been having food delivered everyday now. It’s just money that I’d be able to earn again. What’s important is my baby to remember me. To not forget that his Tetengko absolutely loves him so much. He was still eating when he went with me to the bathroom and just sat in his little chair and watched me. He even sent me away with good wishes when I boarded the trike. I love him deeply. I still remember telling Venus that when she gives birth she‘d better leave the house and not be “pakalat-kalat”. Shamefully, that was exactly what I told her. One of the few things I ever really regret saying. Glad my niece is a bit on the slow side to remember. But you know, Chanchan redeemed everything for her… he was everything we hoped she could be. He’s our little angel. So when he flies to Canada, I really dunno how we would be dealing with things. I’d miss the weekends going to the mall, to the grocery, to the arcade. Gad. I have to stop. I’m missing him already.

1 comment:

sweetmisery said...

awww...this is sweet...