Thursday, June 29, 2006

shoesies smoochies...

I have to confess. I am a shoe addict. I dunno what’s wrong with me the past coupla days. But it seems as if they’re calling me. Even in my sleep. They’re calling me. Buy me, buy me…try me, try me… Oh man, it’s my growing addiction of late. Well it was quite some years now since I last got myself into this obsession with shoeeeeesssss… In a weeks time I have purchase 3 pairs just to appease myself. I suppose, it’s borne out of frustration too. I have quite big feet. I’m a size 10 regular. About 9-9.5 wide and American size. Oh man. Imagine what I have to go through just to find that perfect pair. My feet started getting big at age 5. By then, I was to realize that age is directly correlated to the feet size. By 6 I was size 6, 7 at 7 then 8 at 8, 9 at 9…and thank god it stopped there. I still remember having to buy school shoes at the men’s department since none would fit me in the ladies’ department. Talk about getting frustrated at an early age. Hay.

Anyway, back to the present, I have so many shoesies that I don’t even get to wear, but I want more… and by that, I have to say, I am addicted. I have asked my sister to go buy me tons and tons of shoes. Nope, Im not really after the brand cuz even if I tend to suffer impulsive shopping frenzy I still think about the quantity of shoes I could purchase. I mean my most expensive shoes would still be the graduation shoes I got for 4k and that was back in 97… Now I don’t remember buying anything more than 1.5 these days with the exception of rubber shoesies which I really get at 20-30% off thanks to a friend who has connection with my brand of choice, Adidas. Hehehehe…

Oh, I think I failed to mention that aside from being big, I think my feet are ugly. It’s because it’s big not that it’s thickly covered with veins and all. Just that they’re not as pretty as I would like them to be. Lately, I stopped wearing closed shoes. Because they tend to darken my feet right at the corners.

I cant wait for the weekend. I wanna have something done on my feet. Some pampering perhaps. Prolly have them painted which I never usually do. I dunno. Hay… anything to get my mind off on that bad day I had last Monday.





No comments: