Friday, June 30, 2006

face value...

My next endeavor should focus on finishing my requirements to make it in time for next year’s commencement exercises. Not that I plan to attend. I just wanted get it over and done with. Geez. I’m on my fifth year. Well this journey in gradschool has been really exciting: full of firsts, actually. First time to get an incomplete mark, first time to get a substitution, first time to change matriculation, first time to prerog. Oh well, c’est la vie. At first I didn’t really think I could deal with it, but hey, I’ve dealt with it, and I am still dealing it. It’s not exactly perfect but I shouldn’t complain.

Anyway, I have a racket for the weekend. It’s enough to make up for the purchases I’ve incurred during the week. I’m also looking forward to the make-up session tomorrow. And I mean cosmetics, baby!!! Hehehe. Not that I’m completely clueless about doing make-up and stuff, just that I feel it’s time to professionalize it. Naks.Hahaha.. This is just the "maarte" me being unleashed.

Now if I could just put as much excitement from my getting giddy over the makeup thing to finishing my requirement, oh the world would definitely such a better place. Bwehehehe.







1 comment:

sweetmisery said...

first time to change matriculation and to prerog?? wow! lucky you :)