Tuesday, June 27, 2006

shiny happy people...

I took a cab with two complete strangers. They were two nice women I caught up with when I was about to board the fx bound for Ortigas. Apparently, they too were rushing but were on a budget. Despite all the anger in my heart from what transpired yesterday, I managed to dig up some trust for this two nameless people.

Anyway, about late morning when I dashed to the atm to get some cash, guess what happened to me? This is not the first time mind you. I made a similar booboo some months ago in another branch only that time I was able to put it back since I was in the bank. But today was different, a cab was waiting for me and I don’t hell know how to deposit via the machine. Eeek. Just don’t trust them machines. Hehehehe… I already screwed up with the keys on the atm machine withdrawing, what more with depositing. *scared* So there, I had about 10 grand in tow when I left the building. Hay. Oh, but it’s alright, I’ll be going to the bank this Thursday to deposit the checks for the month.

I’m still thinking if I should ever blog about Monday. Just to vent it out. Oh I dunno. Such weird feeling. If I ever should mention anything about that fateful day, it would be about my new purchases. I got me a couple of denim jackets. These are the jackets I’ve been dying to acquire. The timing was definitely perfect. It’s not often that I’d have the money when I see something I like. Since last week, I’ve been seriously indulging in retail therapy. I dunno. But I made purchases left and right. Mostly shoesies and flipflops.


Can’t wait for the weekend again. Che and Alma and myself are to go to this makeup tutorial. Hopefully this will help me clear up some of the negativity in my system. Here’s to me and this wonderful day!!!

No comments: