Tuesday, November 29, 2005

the yahoo of the bristles

For sentimental reasons, I got really sad upon finding out that two of my old mailboxes have been deactivated by yahoo. To think that the other one was my first ever email addy…sigh! I’ve had that for years and years. Dang! Full of memories, I’m telling you…early goof offs actually. I wasn’t able to save the messages there but somehow it’s okey… like it’s a good thing I believe. More like a blessing in disguise.  I really don’t have the heart to delete the account myself, not even the messages.  But I suppose it was God’s way of ridding me of my past mistakes. That particular mailbox pretty much contained a bulk of my stupidity from years back… Oh well, the sigh could better yet be one of relief, I’d like to think.

Anyhoo, I have yet to write about my recent pilgrimage to Manaoag. Yes, finally, after several postponements, things had to happen just so I could finally finally go to Pangasinan to say my thanks to the Lady.   I had with me two of my best buds from high school both of whom are going there for the first time. I tell you, eventhough the trip was exhausting, I could very well say that it was well worth it.  As expected a real darn bad headache on the way back ruined my evening. But what do you know, just a simple breathe in breathe out tactic kept me goin until, I finally succumbed. Consequently, I wasn’t able to come in for my morning duty at trapik. Oh well…so much for trying.  My apachichi was happy to wake up beside me anyhow. You shouldve seen how he reacted when he opened his eyes and I wasn’t in a hurry to leave at all.  Well we played and played until I had to go to school and be with the other kids.  It’s not often that I  get to stay in the mornings and just not do anything.  Hay….you know me. Work is essentially my lifestyle. But I wouldn’t be complaining about it. I actually love it cuz I chose it. Hay…

As of writing I’m coughing. And to think I’d be having my teacher evaluation tomorrow.  Oh my goodness. I dunno what I’m gonna do…

Getting off-kiltered as always…here I am also raving about my current obsession, peanut butter cups. Gad, I’m so addicted to it these days.  I’m also all praises to this oral b toothbrush I now possess thanks to my tita’s kindness. The bristle bomb is actually part of the huge lot that my Tita Carmen sent from the states.  I dunno-- prolly I’m just weird but I enjoy the weird looking rubber bristles on the side. Love the color too…

No comments: