Friday, November 11, 2005

In Memoriam...


He was born March 16.  In 1994, we got news from a family friend that we’re having him around.  Blue-eyed liver patched.... Yup. That was what he was…  ole adorable blue-eyed…but he was quite fierce. I don’t even remember being able to pat him. I was actually scared of him…Gad, he’s huge.  

His name’s Akhro. He got separated from his family early on. In fact after only 2 years, everyone in his family passed on.  

We tried to give him the best as much as we can.  He’s pretty special too in every sense of the word... He’s actually epileptic. Akhro, the fierce epileptic...how more ironic could it get now?

I miss him already. I suppose we all do. It’s pretty sad thinking about the last days of his life. I never got to say goodbye to him.  Apachichi was able to during the afternoon. And Apachichi would forever remember him. Though he couldn’t say it yet, the gestures and the pointing to the picture I have in my bag captures his innocent yet sincere sentiments about Akrho, the fierce epileptic.    

Take care baby Akhro… I know you will. Bourgie’s up there with you.  You’ve spent a lot of your years together.  Sleep well, ole blue eyes…

After 11 years, he left us one Tuesday evening.  It was eight of the month, and it was the saddest of the month…

So long our fierce epileptic… we’ll see you again Akrho…


  

No comments: