Monday, October 24, 2005

cheese attacks on a monday afternoon...

I’ve found me a new emote-like-anything-kinna-song.   Call it uber cheesiness…but I dunno. I think it’s so much better than any Celine or old Mariah for that matter… so here goes…tantantanan…. Ladies and gentlemen, Kelly Clarkson…

Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI lose my wayAnd it's not too long before you point it outI cannot cryBecause I know that's weakness in your eyesI'm forced to fakeA smile, a laugh everyday of my lifeMy heart can't possibly breakWhen it wasn't even whole to start with

1 comment:

sweetmisery said...

it's my current emote song too. grabe, such a song....wapak kagad. tsk. i'm full of drama.