Friday, October 21, 2005

to be is to believe


What would you do if you suspect your friend’s committing adultery?
I know it shouldn’t be my problem anymore. It’s this person’s life.  I am just a friend. No matter how concerned I am, I don’t think that this certain friend would even appreciate my thoughts on the situation.  

It’s just that I happen to care a lot about this person…but what can I do, I’m just a friend…sad, sad!

It’s funny that I’d feel bad that my friend would get involved in something like adultery when years ago it was somebody close to me like myself  hahaha, got in the same mess.  Forgive my juvenile delinquencies. At 23, and on top of my game, my goals were pretty short term and selfish.  

Now at 29, the short became long and ish became less…yup.  I’ve gone thru the phases, painful and fun, and I am just glad I did.

My friend’s older. Hopefully, this person would also realize that there’s so much to be thankful for. This friend of mine is pretty smart anyway.  But sometimes it’s just not enough that you’re smart. You got to have friends to keep you on track… I wish I could do that for this friend.  I want to…but remember how it felt like when it was happening to me? Well I do understand that one should go thru this in order to learn and rehabilitate. Oh well.  Exactly how I imagine this friend would say…” oh well”, when it finally hits the fan for this person… I know this friend only too well.  Or do I really?

Off tops:  island boy rang me… didn’t say anything though.

No comments: