Monday, October 17, 2005

smmmmmmmmmmmmmmannnndayyy!!!


Today is a Monday…the day of the week when I am almost always late…hahahaha... but hey, it’s been a week since I got the good news. I have yet to go back to visit the Lady..but I promised to do so, so I will… just tryna fix the sked… whoaaaa…what a year!!! It’s like everything’s really happening.  

I got to treat the folks to an awesome dinner from Superbowl… we enjoyed it a lot.  Bring out the Chinese blood, why don’t we… I got to spend time with my little babies… my pamangkins and apos…dang!!!

Sales have been pretty good over the weekend… I think I earned me a grand or so by selling some ek tickets… and then I got to splurge some of that on some beauty products.  I got me some eye shadow and cheek tints…I’m prepping up for Saturday’s wedding..dang, I didn’t know how huge my participation was until last night, and boy, oh boy, I didn’t know that it would be a lot…look, I’d be the first reader during the ceremony..then in the reception, I’d be co-hosting plus I’d be a well-wisher..not to mention that I am also organizing my friends’ attendance…geez… ( Rein,rein! Tsk,tsk,tsk!)  but hey, anything for a friend…(please don’t tell island boy na lang!..it would be  a big ish na naman..drat!)  Speaking of, we have yet to talk since last week’s argument… well ze boy wants ze hot mama to give up something she loves because something happened in the plantilla…aaaaaahhh..cryptic talk again… well, it’s like I am supposed to be something but twasn’t meant to be eh…oh come on, I passed the board na nga eh…let’s just be thankful…we can’t have it all and what I have will do…at least for now.  It’s not my m.o. at all to be overestimating and reaching for champaigne wishes and caviar dreams as Robin Leach would say it…by the way I just found out recently that this lifestyles of the rich and famous dude is actually straight....hahahahaha…and I thought I had the gift of gaydar eversince.

I’m on the tail-end of my practicum…and I’m starting to feel the panic attacks… I have tons of paperwork to accomplish plus I need to prep up for my great observation evaluation…grrrrrr…dang dang dang..dug dug dug…
waaaaaaaaaahhhh!

I wish I had the wits and the smarts of Conan O’brien… I’m gonna do a full-feature of him in my next post…and find out for yourself why I’ve always been addicted to this guy…


No comments: