Monday, August 08, 2005

a prayer for the druggie...



I’m doing drugs these days…legal ones though. Darn it! Hehehe… I never really liked taking vitamins and stuff that supposed to be good to the body. But I suppose I’m older (oh yeah?) now, and I think I really need to put some order in my life. Naks… I still can’t believe that I’m on this healthy mode …prolly because of my latest passion. Hmmmh..could I really say that going to the gym is my latest habit?moreso passion? Hmmmh,again! Well, I like how I feel…

Anyhoo, I just came back from a pilgrimage to Manaoag, Pangasinan yesterday with my friend Odette…Went there 6am, got there 1040ish…got on the bus home at around 4ish…and got home at around 9ish… I had a terrible headache on my way back. But it was all good..I know it was well worth it. Call it a homecoming…I used to go there a lot when I’s a kid. Last I’ve been there though was around 23-25 years ago… I am not used to traveling really but it was something I’ve been meaning to do. Yup, I have this strong feeling that I’m going back there.

I need a massage!!! Badly need one…I dunno if I should get it Friday or Saturday…depends on my budget too… It’s a good thing that mama has munny these days that I need not pay what I owe her immediately. She was even willing to loan me munny for the trip yesterday.

As for the progress in my studying…I have these terrible headaches plaguing me. I’m still scared that glutaphos thingie-majig… should I or should I not??? I never relied on that even before so should I risk it? Hmmmmh…I need to eat lots peanuts though in the hopes that the test itself would be peanuts!!! Ahahahaha!

Be needing all the prayers I can get. But don't worry, I'll also try my best to study...I'm quite serious about this though. At least around the past coupla weeks.

Goodluck to me...


2 comments:

sweetmisery said...

the last time i went to Manaoag was around May2005 (my mom just forced me to go with her)...and i got what i prayed for after a couple of weeks! heeehee :) my friend said Saturdays are lucky days there. of course i didn't really buy that. :P

when's the big exam?

remember when i tried the chicken blood (?) in bottles that they sell at the groceries? one word: ERK.

praying! :)


-celine

sweetmisery said...

**essence of chicken! :P