Friday, August 26, 2005

just for kicks...



I’m on my second week of internship and what can I say, it’s a pretty serious task and lots of passion and commitment required. I’m never going to complain. Nope. Not even if they ask me to tutor on day 2 and facilitate a class of 5 on day 3… I couldn’t be any prouder of myself for having achieved something that I was dreading. Well one of the many things I’ve been dreading. (speaking of dreading—as of writing, no word yet on the recently concluded board exam which btw, I am still not confident about)

Anyway, such blessings-those kids are. How can you not love them? In my Crossroads class I have 5 special kids…Josh, Tommy, Jp, Rr and Wesley. Interesting kids I should say. Most of them diagnosed as showing an impression of autism and I’ve one cerebral palsy case. They are my kids now. In my hands, is the biggest responsibility I could ever handle…I’ve to facilitate their learning and this is way serious stuff. Not to mention I had to adjust my schedule to fit all these into my life. I had to compromise my earnings a bit just so I could get on with this. Definitely serious stuff. So unlike me…hahaha.

Oooohhh, I forgot. Almost a week ago, I got me some thai foot scrub. Heavenly--I could do that everyday you know…really serious pampering there. Wish I had more munny to spare for that. But the practical side of me would scold me every time. Like haunt me for life..hehehe. Sure-- spend all your hard earned moolah feeding them masseurs and masseuse…hehehe.

Anyway, my gym buddy’s always procrastinating about going that it’s getting to me. Nah, but I’m still adjusting anyway to my recently adjusted sked. So I’ll prolly get back in my gym-buddyless psyche in a few kicks or so , so until then, I’m not going to be too hard on myself. Hmmmh…

3 comments:

sweetmisery said...

St. Anne?

indi girl knows said...

nope...wee care...in malingap,teacher's village...

sweetmisery said...

ah. near here lang...