Wednesday, August 17, 2005

the magic of waiting...


I’m waiting…with baited breath..hala! I feel I didn’t do so well last Sunday that I might actually not get it…geez. No, actually I’m psyching myself for whatever. Anyhoo, I’m just holding on to my prayers. Now, isn’t that too late? Uhmmm. I dunno… I know I’m supposed to go back to Manaoag. It’s a promise. And I also promised St. Claire. Oh no!!!
A funny test item came up that got me smiling… there’s this person who didn’t study, but she spent about an hour and a half praying… the question was, how does she view god? God as authentic.. God as religious…God as redeeming…or God as magic??? Eeeeennnnnnnngkkk!!! M-A-G-I-C…Hehehehe..I dunno… everybody says that we got it really tough.. why must this happen to me? Ack! Hay, but it’s all good…I guess I have to deal with failures every now and then…I know I’m being too hard on myself but you know, I know I can do things. I can make things happen had I given much more time.

Munny overflows these days… I wonder why! Hahaha…but no, I needa pay the bills. There’s the fone, the cable, my debts…I need some pampering too…need to stock up also on the drugs, er vitamins…

No comments: