Saturday, March 27, 2010

of blank stares on a hot summer day...

I know it's been awhile since I last wrote anything in here. Seems like a million years to me. Lots of things happened, yes. Couldn't begin to recall everything much more put them in a blog retrospective...highly doubt.

I have been tryna find some inspiration or someone to kick me in the butt because yes, I so feel like I'm in a rut.  Here I go again with this stoopid soliloquy.. which would have proven to be useful if I only I could  just use it for work. Drat.

I was told by someone to stop and smell the flowers and have some coffee.  Thing is, it came at a wrong time and just had me reduced to tears. Uhm, a lot actually. To the point that you cannot breathe and just made you just want to jump from the first bridge you see. 


I was able to finish what I'm supposed to.  Shocking, but not quite happy about it. But like someone told me, sometimes good enough will do.


Time for more of the blank stares. It might eventually prove to be therapeutic. Who knows!!!



No comments: