Tuesday, September 08, 2009

the ballad of the rain...

I've always loved the rain... It's prolly the only force of nature I could truly say I enjoy. It's just amazing...I'm in awe. But driving can be pretty effing difficult. Not to mention, people around make it hard for you to drive safely and comfortably. Wouldn't go as far as blaming them for tryna keep it steady for safety reasons but what I hate really are effed up ballsy drivers who put you at risk. It is quite expected from bus drivers, but for private cars? Geez. Their licenses should be revoked. They've to go back to school and be rehab'd. And I don't really care if they drive a fancier car than I do, that certainly doesn't give them the right to put you in harm's way. Ack... I've already have enough potholes to deal with and then more assholes to reckon with. Argh!

I wish I had a driver though. But I have to say, in this day and age, sometimes, it's not really practical and quite risky as well. Just late this morning, a family friend's driver just molested and raped one of their househelps. She went to us because it was my mom who recommended her to my tita. Unknowingly, the ugly driver of my tita's son, was already molesting her and finally got what he wanted yesterday when he got the opportunity to do so. The poor girl was looking pretty startled, obviously clueless on what she should do, I suppose for fear that nobody would believe her. Actually, my mom didnt believe her until one of our helps backed up her story. Gawd. I wish her well and hope that justice would be served especially because I heard that ugly driver was quite annoying and full of himself despite the ugliness..yuckkk!!! I really hate it when people take advantage of other people and actually think they can get away with it. Geez. Take it from Milli Vanilli, though fake, they made sense when they told us to blame it on the rain...


No comments: