Tuesday, March 17, 2009

welcome to the jungle...

I was just reading the last entry. And boy oh boy...so many things have transpired in such short a time...

I had a blast the entire love month. I felt as if I've experienced love in its many facets and forms. When I quit my last stint for a radio station, I was truly depressed. But all my friends came to the rescue. Even my mom brought comfort in saying that they can keep their money and that I would be better off without them...hahahaha. She somehow noticed how I've been really working hard to prepare everything for my own show. There were sleepless nights; there were cranky times.

But you know--I felt the love around me. I had wonderful friends surrounding me; a wonderful family who completely supports me... People believing in what I can do and what I have accomplished. People who are even so much better than I was and yet still had room to acknowledge what I had. Things I never really felt during my stay in that little neighborhood. I've made some great friends there as well. The small people. But they were genuinely good. And I have just proven that when I bumped into one at the same building I'm currently working right now. Even if he didn't say much to me back then, I felt that he truly respected and accepted me in the brood before.

But there's always something good that came out from my stay there... I learned to trust myself better. I've learned that I still had the knack for writing. And I have become more empowered.


I just realized I never really needed Feng Shui to guide me. I just needed friends and that conviction to move on and enjoy life for what its worth.

No comments: