Monday, May 22, 2006

it's the p word...

Procrastination is a disease I have acquired since time immemorial… Gawd!!! Too many backlogs, I dread. It’s as if I’m really enjoying all these delaying tactics I have mastered over the years.

My backlogs: --my internship requirements
--two books due…
-- MY THESIS…
-- my braces
-- my driving project


Wahhhhhhhhh… somebody please…kick me around…as if the pressure isn’t enough…please, oh please…

The coming month is pretty crucial. Summer’s officially over and it should be my last semester in school. I cannot afford to spend another year. I have given myself enough time to take it easy and just cruise…but nooooooooo… I needa go go go go!!!

And then after all these, I shall reward myself with a trip to the US… yes, I think I’ve saved enough and besides, daddy’s a willing victim. Bwahahahahah..=0)

No comments: