Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Another American Idolatry...



If you backtrack a bit on my posts, about a year ago, around this month, I was praying for a Bo Bice victory in the AI Finale. Twas quite disappointing but I’ve accepted that Carrie was just as deserving. This year, it’s definitely a different story with Tay and Kat… a season that’s been full of so much disappointments and overrated performances. Whatever happened to the show we the loyal viewers always asked… I’ve been actively participating in a forum. I tried to stay away from pinoyexchange though. Folks there lack the humor. I just am not in my fighting form. It’s a lot more sedated over at girltalk. People there think they know their stuff and so do I…haha…No but seriously, most to the posters from gt are first time idol viewers. How could I possibly tell? Well, they don’t even remember how twas in the fourth season. When you just sit there watch and see who’d wow you…I mean, you’re always in for a surprise since everyone is equally talented and equally dedicated to win…well at least for the guys…okey, okey—it seems I’m being partial to bo and company but really, I’m sure you’ll agree with me that they were more talented last year than this season. I don’t remember contestants so obviously forgetting lyrics and off key..perhaps pitchy but not totally out of key… I believe there’s a big of a difference…

As of writing I’m eagerly anticipating the performances. Buzz about Carrie and a Clay participation, including a Dione- Burt set would get anyone excited…right??? Right…

Here’s hoping that our boy Taylor can really show what he’s made of…go Alabama boy!!!








No comments: