Friday, January 27, 2006

Random Reactions...

Strange reaction…

I just got word of who my adviser will be…(drum roll please!) …it’s, it’s Dra. Camaraaaaaa…. Oh, I feel so gifted now! Hehehehe..well she just happens to the be the Directress of this association for the gifted...a consultant for that Promil campaign. So now, you know why… best of luck to me…and my friend too.. We’re both attempting to create something worth everybody’s while. I hope!!!

As of writing Im browsing through four books here and I am starting to dread the thought…uh-oh!!!



It’s a Friday and I usually get to reminisce on this day more than any other day of the week. Thanks to Friday Magic Madness…the show which brings back a whole lotta memories with the music..it simply takes you back in time.

Joey the morning jock said something ‘bout his favorite 80s flick being an inspiration. Now I can talk about a lot of favorites from that decade but dang, it was this Italian- American dude which really got me to write a  manuscript for  a possible movie starring, me ofcourse and him…hahahaha…Hey, I was only 10 years old and just starting to appreciate the typewriter.

So Joey was talking about Karate Kid Part 2 being his personal favorite which inspired him to take up karate lessons…and here I am thinking about Ralph George Macchio.   I just checked his age, he’s already 44.  It’s only now that I realized that he was already in his 20s when he played a teenager’s role.  How cool is that… His career’s still moving. He’s pursuing Broadway in the last coupla years and he’s been part of a couple of indie films.  

The year was 1986 when part 2 came out, and I could still remember watching on the first day.  But, lo and behold the line was really long. I remember being with Ate Cha and Beth.  And I almost cried in frustration because my sister didn’t want to stand in line.  Ofcourse I was ready to do anything for Ralph.  Sis tried to appease me by buying me a cassette copy of the soundtrack. CDs were only for the filthy rich at that time.  Anyhow, the tape came with a postcard of no less than, yeah, Daniel LaRusso…naks!!! Naturally, that made me happy so I agreed to go home already so I could listna tape.  But when we got home, listening to the tape made me even giddier to go back to the cinema and queue up even by my lonesome… But just before the day ended, hehehe, I got what I wanted. Last full show…hehehehe…that’s how bratty I could get at 10 years old…

Anyway just sharing his updated pic…hard to believe he’s almost 50… Image hosting by Photobucket
but, ummmh..he’s looking good actually at least not as lanky as before.  



Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh well.. all the crazy things one can do… for the GLORY OF LOVE… so much pun intended!!! Bwehehehehe…

No comments: