Monday, July 18, 2005

switching on and off...


I’m on and off the panic mode. Geez. Should I flunk the board, I have nobody else to blame but myself and procrastinating ways. Drat!

I thought I was going to get my act together over the weekend but nooooo..I just pondered on life and tv and movies and playing with the kids. I also went with my highschool buddies and slept over. We just dined, talked and slept..Yup, all we did…and oh, we got to realize in unison that we’re not getting any younger. Yeah, yeah, rub it in!

A little side note here- The Old Spaghetti House is pretty okey. We liked their thin-crust pizza. I enjoyed my arriabiata although I’d still give it to piadini for their hands down to die for garlic oil concuction. Anyway, the highlight for Saturday was basically my line getting cut. To think I just owe them 600 bucks… drat! Stupid cashier or prolly people from Globe Galleria did not advise that I have partially settled that I only owe 600 and this was due on the 20th..and what? Twas only the 16th!

Oh well..I’m heading home now…I wanna rest. And prolly, again, attempt to review…yayahahahaha…

Check out pinoyexchange people…join the local and international issues thread. Great source of infotainment these days. Hehehehe…

No comments: