Wednesday, October 25, 2006

making headway...

Tears were already shed. He left me yesterday but with a promise we'll be together soon.

The past few days have been like a roller-coaster ride for me. But I've come to realize that I am stronger than I give myself credit for.

I miss my baby. oh gad. I really do. The way he kisses me. The way he hugs me. The way he looks at me. I love it when we speak our own little language. I've spent the best times of my life with him. I remember how he kissed me one last time yesterday. I couldn't let go of him but there's not much I can do for now.

Anyway, my taste buds are dead today. But I'm craving for lugaw. Lugaw for the heart-broken is always a good idea.

I'll be busying myself with stuff the next coupla days. I have this baking project. and then we're starting with a small business. Oh man. But things can only get better, I'd like to believe.

With all the hardships and difficulties I've been going through, I still think that God has blessed me with so much the past few days. He spared me from all the evil things around me. And I am so grateful.

No comments: